We Are the Right Contractor for the Job
Backed by a degree in construction management from Cal Poly, Christian Edwards pays as much attention to detail in the management as he does in craftsmanship. Timberline does it right with each step to maximize your investment.
From the bid process to job closeout and punch lists, Timberline’s management has a clear focus on honest, trustworthy, and upstanding results. We build homes, but most importantly, our goal is to help our clients, team members and the community around us be a better place.
We utilize computer software and the latest technology to present only the highest quality of service to our clients. If you need help managing a project or want to rely on good management practices, we are the right contractor for the job.
A sampling of our services include:
• Project Budget Management
• Bid Packaging
• Market Research and Labor Analysis
• Site Logistics and Project Scheduling
• Sustainability/LEED Planning
• Underground Utility Mapping
• Design Phase Management
• Collaborative Design Review
• Early Subcontractor Selection
• Design-Build Coordination
• Collaborative Scheduling/Pull Planning
• Cost Analysis
• Value Engineering
• Thorough Accounting
• Cost Tracking
• Punch lists
• Email Correspondence